In 2010, Alexandre established the company Mousse Process after gaining 15 years experience in engineering and manufacturing handling equipment and machinery.
An aerodynamic engineer and vacuum expert, Alexandre decided to offer his skills to companies eager to optimize their production methods and minimize their maintenance costs.
Mousse Process offer machines that require minimum maintenance.
Reliabilty is the company’s main consideration during research and development.
From the initial design stage Mousse Process seeks to offer reasonably priced quality equipment and readily available quality spare parts to reduce maintenance costs and downtime. Together with reasonable capital costs this ensures the viability of Mousse Process equipment for customers.
In 2013, The French Essonne Chamber of Commerce and Industry awarded the company the First excellent Be to Be reward, recognizing the success of Mousse Process, the quality of the products, the service and the knowledge of the company.
- THE COMPANY
- Automatic stackers and destackers
- Remote/radio controlled stackers and destackers
- Vacuum handling gripper on column mounted jib crane
- Gantry mounted vacuum handling grippers
- Foam Faced Vacuum Grippers
- Foam pads
- Maintenance and vacuum technology
- Special handling machines