Mousse Process has a 750m² workshop, located at Dourdan, 40Km in South of Paris. Engineers weld sub-assemblies, assemble and paint machines and install the electrical components. The Machines are then programmed and tested before being delivered to clients.
Mousses Process are able to fabricate and weld machines constructed in STEEL, ALUMINUM AND STAINLESS STEEL depending upon the clients individual requirements or machine design.
- THE COMPANY
- Automatic stackers and destackers
- Remote/radio controlled stackers and destackers
- Vacuum handling gripper on column mounted jib crane
- Gantry mounted vacuum handling grippers
- Foam Faced Vacuum Grippers
- Foam pads
- Maintenance and vacuum technology
- Special handling machines