The Mousse Process engineers design the electrical circuits and control cabinets to comply with the normal standards and regulations. The engineers pay particular attention to the ease of use of the machines and incorporate self diagnostic systems to help maintenance staff solve breakdowns. Mousse Process engineers are flexible and they can adapt any machine and/or program to meet a customer’s requirements.
Wiring Drawings are developed using CAD systems.
- THE COMPANY
- Automatic stackers and destackers
- Remote/radio controlled stackers and destackers
- Vacuum handling gripper on column mounted jib crane
- Gantry mounted vacuum handling grippers
- Foam Faced Vacuum Grippers
- Foam pads
- Maintenance and vacuum technology
- Special handling machines